This is online Lok Sewa preparation guide. If you are preparing for public service commission Nepal this Lok Sewa preparation guide helps you a lot. These preparation materials are strictly based on PSC Nepal curriculum. Lok Sewa preparation guide is completely free. On the top of this we provide off line problem solving facility as well. So if you have any unanswered problem just forward it to us. We try to provide the expert solution as soon as possible.
Rana ruled for 103 years in Nepal. Junga Bahadur is the first Rana Prime minister of Nepal. More details about other Rana rulers is given below.
Complete Information About Jobs in Nepal
Lok Sewa Aayog Preparation Guide
How to Prepare Teacher Service Commission Nepal?
Lok Sewa Preparation Guide [List of Rana Prime Ministers]
- Shrī Tīn Jang Bahadur Rana, GCB, GCSI (18 June 1816 – 25 February 1877) Ruled 1846 to 25 February 1877. Received the hereditary rights to the title of Rana and a salute of 19 guns from the British.
- Shrī Tīn Ranodip Singh or Ranodip Singh Rana, KCSI (3 April 1825 – 22 November 1885 Ruled 25 February 1877 to 22 November 1885.
- Shrī Tīn Bir Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCSI (10 December 1852 – 5 March 1901) Ruled 22 November 1885 to 5 March 1901.
- Shrī Tīn Dev Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana (17 July 1862 – 20 February 1914) Ruled 5 March to 27 June 1901, when as a result of his progressive nature, he was deposed by his relatives and sent into exile in India.
- Shrī Tīn Chandra Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCB, GCSI, GCMG, GCVO (8 July 1863 – 26 November 1929) Ruled 27 June 1901 to 26 November 1929.
- Shrī Tīn Bhim Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCSI, GCMG, KCVO (16 April 1865 – 1 September 1932) Ruled 26 November 1929 to 1 September 1932.
- Shrī Tīn Juddha Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCB, GCSI, GCIE (19 April 1875 – 20 November 1952) Ruled 1 September 1932 to 29 November 1945, whereupon he abdicated in favor of his nephew.
- Shrī Tīn Padma Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCSI, GBE, KCIE (5 December 1882 – 11 April 1961) Ruled 29 November 1945 to 30 April 1948, whereupon he abdicated in favor of his cousin.
- Shrī Tīn Mohan Shamsher Jang Bahadur Rana, GCB, GCIE, GBE (23 December 1885 – 6 January 1967) Ruled 30 April 1948 to 18 February 1951, at which date he was divested of his titles and later went to India.
You Might Also Like: