Did you fill Covid 19 Vaccine Application Form? If not, you can just now complete the online application form for first dose of covid 19 vaccine.
Covid 19 Vaccine Application Form
People above 18 years and willing to take the covid 19 vaccine can fill this voluntary form. So if you are thinking to take the vaccine fill this online application form. this application form is available in the official page of ministry of health and population. Here is the details about this form.
Why to Fill out this form?
- To choose the center for the vaccine where you want to take this vaccine.
- This is voluntary and individual application form.
- People above 18 years can fill this online form.
- The information collected in this form will be used for the planning and management of the covid 19 vaccine in the respective local government.
- This form is a type of survey that what is the number of people in certain municipality for the vaccine.
What Happen if this online form is missed to fill?
Well, if any one missed to fill this online form he or she will not be boycott from the vaccination program. But the only intention of the government to fill this form is for planning and management of the vaccine doses.
So if you are not able to fill this form still you will get the vaccine.
How to Fill the online form?
- Well, it is easy to fill this online form.
- First of all, log in to the official site of Nepal government ministry of health and population.
- www.vaccine.mohp.gov.np is the site for the online form.
- Choose the language either English or Nepali.
- Fill all the personal details carefully.
- Submit the online form.
- Now you will get 8 digits’ registration number.
- Save this number or print it.
- You have to bring this registration number together with the identity card in the vaccine center during the vaccination time.
If you have any confusion about this online form contact your local government nearest to you.