Are you looking for Class 9 Compulsory Mathematics Questions? Well then you are in right place. Here is collection of Class 9 Compulsory Mathematics Questions.
Class 9 Compulsory Mathematics Questions
This grand collection of Class 9 Compulsory Mathematics Questions is made by experienced teachers group. We have a strong team of mathematics teacher working in renowned school of Nepal. So this Class 9 Compulsory Mathematics Questions will help the students to prepare their final exam.
- A bag contains 20 white, 25 green and 10 black marbles. If a marble is drawn,so what is the probability that a black marble?
- In what ratio of rice of Rs.30 per kg is mixed with rice of Rs.50 per kg so that the cost of mixture is Rs.35 per kg?
- In a survey, one fifth youth like cell phone only and 16 did not like cell phone at all. Also 60% Youth like camera but 8 like none of them.
i. Show the above information in a Venn diagram.
ii. How many youth like both the things?
iii. Illustrate the above information in Venn diagram.
Find the median of the following data:
2. How many bricks each of dimension 25cm×10cm×5cm will be required to construct a wall of
dimension 3km×2m×55×cm. If the cost of per 1000 bricks is Rs.3200, then how much will be the total
expenses for bricks to construct the wall?
- A man undertakes to do a certain job in 32 days. He hires 12 men for the job. At the end of 8 days, only one fifth of the work is complete. How many extra men must be employed in order to complete the work in time?
- Prove that a line through the center of a circle and perpendicular to a chord bisects the chord.
- Experimentally verify that the bisector of the vertical angle of an isosceles triangle bisects the base.
This above question is simply the sample collection. For more questions you can find in our previous article articles.