Here are TSC Nepal General Exam Questions. According to the new curriculum there are two phases exam for teacher service commission.
TSC Nepal General Exam Questions
Table of Contents
As you know that teacher service commission has recently changed the curriculum for TSC exam. Both the basic level and secondary level TSC exam consist of two phase.
Maths IQ Questions
- The average of first 50 natural numbers is ………
- A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock, twice at 2 o’clock, thrice at 3 o’clock and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
- Which is the number that gives 240 when added to its own square?
- Find the median of the given data: 13, 16, 12, 14, 19, 12, 14, 13, 14.
- Each side of a square is 62/3 m long. Find its Area.
Ans : 44 m2 or m2
- Subtract – 8a from – 3a.
- How many triangles are there in the given figure?
- 5, 16, 49, 148 then, find the next number.
- Find the odd man out: 3, 7, 15, 17, 22, 27, 29.
In the first phase there will be general exam. It means this general is same for all subjects TSC Nepal Candidates.
What is General Exam in TSC Nepal?
The general exam in TSC Nepal teacher’s selection is the first phase exam. Only the successful candidates of this exam are eligible for the second phase exam.
The second phase exam is according to their subjects. But the general exam is same for all the subjects’ candidates of TSC Nepal exam.
Teacher service commission has recently changed the curriculum of TSC Nepal exam. So according to the new curriculum the candidates have to face the questions from general knowledge and IQ as well.
Here are some model questions for the first phase examination of teacher service commission Nepal.
IQ Questions for First Phase Exam
As mentioned above the teacher service commission Nepal candidates have to face IQ questions in general exam. So to fulfill the demand of such questions here we have prepared one work sheet.
1. Which number should come next in this series?
10, 17, 26, 37,…….. ?
Correct answer: 50
2. Three persons start walking together and their steps measure 30 cm, 35 cm and 36 cm respectively. What is the minimum distance each should walk so that each can cover the same distance in complete steps?
Ans: 12 m 60 cm
GK Questions for General Exam
There are nearly twenty percent questions from general knowledge. It is somehow similar to the public service commission exam.
Hence we are providing you the link of our previous questions of PSC Nepal so that it will be helpful for the TSC Nepal candidates to prepare the first phase exam.
General Exam Questions for History and Geography
Here are some questions from history and geography for the first phase exam. These are the model questions prepared by the experts of the concerned subjects.
Hence we hope that this collection of questions will be much helpful for the teachers service commission Nepal candidates.