SEE 2075 Social Studies Questions are here. We suggest all the parents and students to share this SEE 2075 Social Studies Questions.
Attempt all SEE 2075 Social Studies Questions
Write very short answer to the following questions: (7×1=7)
- Mention any two socio-cultural features of Gandaki Province.
- Write one important achievement that Nepal achieved in reference to the Millennium Development Goals.
- What kind of dance is Kartik Naach? Who introduced this dance?
- In which sector does INF work?
- Write any two importance of share.
- Name the countries of Triple Alliance.
- Write any two negative effects which may be caused by globalization.
Give short answer to the following questions: (10×4=40)
- Mention the similarities of seven provinces in four points.
- What are the challenges to achieve the goals of sustainable development in Nepal? Write them
- As a student, what sort of role can you play to conserve local musical instruments and folk dance in your area? Write down.
- Although, untouchability is an illegal act, it has not been eradicated yet. How would you convince a person of your community believing in untouchability? Write in four points.
- In all levels of election, a great percentage of votes casted are still invalid in Nepal. Prepare a dialogue on the ways or measures to reduce the invalid votes casted in each election.
- Present the following data in a bar chart.
|Total Area in sq. km.
- Differentiate between Mediterranean Climatic Region and Monsoon Climatic Region.
- Complete the following and show in a timeline.
|21st Mangsir 2014
|Government formed on the chairmanship of Subarna Shumsher
|1st Fagun 2015
|Promulgation of Constitution of Nepal, 2015 BS
|13th Jestha 2016
|B.P. Koirala formed cabinet
|22nd Paush 2017
|Beginning of Panchayat system
- What is the present situation of Consumers’ Rights in Nepal? Are the efforts made by the government is enough for the protection of Consumers’ Rights? Present your logic in a paragraph.
- Why is Security Council considered as the Executive organ of UN? Write in four points with examples.
Beside this SEE 2075 Social Studies Questions we have other subjects questions as well. Hence if you are SEE candidates follow our website.
Give long answer to the following questions: (4×7=28)
- Compare the formation process of the House of Representative and National Assembly. Why is the National Assembly called the permanent? Give reasons. (5+2)
- Draw an outline map of Nepal and insert the following facts: (3+7)
Coffee Production Area Lhotse Mountain
Baraha Chhetra Mechi River
Draw the map of Africa and insert the following facts.
Strait of Gibraltar Savanna Grassland Congo River Mt. Kilimanjaro
- What do you mean by the World War? Explain any four major causes of the World War I and write any four effects of it. (1+4+2)
- What is insurance? Clarify the types of insurance in short and mention four advantages of insurance. (1+4+2)
You May Like