Today we are here with Israel Caregivers English Test Questions. We hope these questions will help all the candidates to pass their English proficiency test exam.
Israel Caregivers English Test Questions
Table of Contents
- Israel Caregivers English Test Questions
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Some More English Communication Questions and Answers
- Basic Concept of Occupational Health and Safety
- Some sample Questions
- Make the Questions from the Following
Here is the syllabus for the English proficiency Test for the caregivers will to work in Israel. Well, let us now discuss on the syllabus.
40 Multiple Choice Questions
In the first paper there are 40 multiple choice questions. Each question carries 2 marks. It means the full mark for the written exam is 80. Similarly, the pass mark for this paper is 40. Basically the questions will be from the secondary level English.
General Communication English Skill Questions
In this chapter you need the knowledge of self-introduction. Similarly, greetings and complements.
- How you reply for thank you?
- You are welcome
- How you reply for sorry?
- Never mind / its ok / it’s all right
- What you reply for how do you do?
- How do you do?
- How you reply for congratulation?
- Thank you very much
- What do you do in your free time?
I usually hang out with friends. I do not have free time.
- What time is it now?
It is 10 o’clock. It is half past two.
- How are you feeling?
I am good/ it is great.
Basic Concept of Occupational Health and Safety
In this chapter you have to keep the knowledge for safety measures in your work place. Basically try to get the knowledge about the safety for the senior citizens in the day care centers.
Similarly, learn the techniques of using the OHS tools used in such care centers.
Basic English Grammar Concepts
- Different forms of Tense
- Proper use of articles a, an and the
- Simple problems on parts of speech
- Pattern of verbs
- Question formation with or without the use of auxiliary verbs
- Knowledge of question tag
- Use of quantifiers
Some sample Questions
Fill in the blanks with a, an or the.
- Can you give me ……… one rupee note? [ a ]
- It takes ………. hour to reach the hospital. [an]
- Jerusalem is ………. capital city of Israel. [ the ]
- Hari is ………..tallest boy is our class. [the]
Make the Questions from the Following
- I live in Kathmandu. [ where question]
- Where do you live?
- It is half past two. [ what question]
- What time is it now?
- I am 30 years old. [ how question]
- How old are you?
Some Useful Question Tag
- She is a nurse. Isn’t she?
- They are playing football, aren’t they?
- It is very nice. Isn’t it?
- He didn’t invite you, did he?
- She will have a new bike, won’t she?
- He sings well, doesn’t he?
- Somebody helps me, don’t they?
Simple Forms of Tenses
- He runs simple present tense.
- She ran simple past tense.
- He will run simple future tense.
Continuous forms of Tense
- He is running present continuous tense.
- She was running past continuous tense.
- He will be running future continuous tense.
- He has run. Present perfect tense.
- She had run. Past perfect tense.
- He will have run. Future perfect tense.
Perfect Continuous Tense
- He has been running. Present perfect continuous tense.
- She had been running. Past perfect continuous tense.
- He will have been running. Future perfect continuous tense.
Words Used in Care Giving
This carry 10 marks. There will be 5 multiple choice questions from this chapter. Here you have to understand the words used in care giving.
Knowledge of Care Giving
Here you have to communicate to the care receiver and your senior medical person. So that develop the sound skill of communicating English. Similarly, you need the vocabulary of medical and care giving terms.
Differently able People
- Maternal and child care
- Care for different disability people.
- Proper care of elder people with disability.
- Hearing loss
- Mobility loss