Teacher Service Commission Result
Teacher service commission is the only organization for the selection of teachers in Nepal. In short it is known as TSC Nepal. Teacher Service Commission Nepal conducts the exam for teacher’s license. Beside this let’s see in brief the function of TSC Nepal. Here we include the TSC Nepal Result. The TSC Result is given in details in this article.
What does TSC Nepal do?
- Fulfill the vacancy of teachers in public schools.
- Collects the application forms of job announcement.
- Provides the curriculum of different level teachers.
- Supply the sample questions.
- Provides the curriculum for teacher’s license exam.
- Calls application for teacher’s license exam.
- Finalize the exam dates
- Give early information about exam centers.
- Publish the result of teachers and license exams.
The written exam result of secondary level teachers has recently published. We had updated all the results in this site. So we hope that every one of you might have gone through it.
TSC Nepal Result: www.tsc.gov.np
Now the result of lower secondary level teacher’s exam is going to be published very soon. Many of you are waiting for it. We will share the result as soon as possible. At the same time we will support you for interview. Written exam is not the final step. The next important phase is interview.
How to face TSC interview ? To Get Success in TSC Result
- Be punctual while reporting for interview.
- Always be confident
- Nervous mind cannot face an interview.
- Be well dressed up.
- Remain cheerful
- Do not try to answer the question that you do not know.
- If you do not know the answer simply say sir I do not know about it.
- Prepare well about you subject matter.
- Collect all the original documents
- Never forget to carry your admission card
- Make the collection of required document in the previous evening.
These are the basic ideas only. Therefore the most important thing is subject matter in your area. Similarly, try to make yourself IT friendly. The teacher of 21st century must be well familiar about information and communication technology. So government is also trying to introduce IT in the classroom of public school.
So many private schools have already started IT in their class rooms. All offices and schools are going to be paper less in the world. So in this regard also IT is much important.
Be IT literate before facing your interview.