Here is the set of Class Seven HPE Questions. This class seven HEP Questions are prepared by subject teacher of the respective subject.
We hope students will get good benefit by this question collection. These are questions for final exam revision for grade seven students. Thousands of students are using this free online resource for learning. Hence we suggest you all to join hand in hand for learning.
Class Seven HPE Questions
A Fill in the blanks:
- The colored circle in the eye is the ___________.
- Each cell has a thin cover called ___________.
- Inside the nucleus are present threadlike substances called _________.
- The skull is a combination of _______ bones.
- ___________ is the longest bone of our body.
- Humans have ________ pairs of ribs.
- The face consist of ___________ facial bones.
- The skeleton is made up of __________ bones of different shape and size.
- ____________ is the main source of energy.
- Vitamin A is also name as the __________ vitamin.
B Match the following:
- Asthma [ ] female anopheles mosquitoes
- Leishmania donovani [ ] tetanu
- Cannot be stored in the body [ ] vitamin E
- Diphtheria [ ] tapeworm
- Malaria [ ] non-communicable disease
- Polio [ ] DPT vaccine
- Blood clotting vitamin [ ] vitamin D
- Sunshine vitamin [ ] vitamin C
- Communicable disease [ ] infantile paralysis
- Body bents like a bow [ ] Kala-Azar
C Answer the following questions:
- Write down any five important factors for personal hygiene.
- What are the various systems in our body? List them.
- Write down the sources and functions of protein and fat.
- Write down some of the main causes of diseases.
- What are the symptoms and preventive measures of pneumonia?
- What are the causes and prevention of narcotic drugs?
- Write the objectives of First Aid.
D Draw the diagram of a highly air and water polluted area.
What more you get in this page beside HPE questions?
Well we have nearly all subjects practice questions for all level. Hence we would like to suggest you all to go thoroughly in our website. Perhaps it is the best free online resource for all level students.
Finally we like to express very best of luck to all the students appearing their final exam.